32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette in Natural (£6); Moisturising Lipsticks in Red Carpet and Flirty & Fabulous (£3.75 each); Smudge Brush (£1.50) all from eyeslipsface.co.uk
Hello lovelies! I bought this mini e.l.f haul on payday which feels like agesssss ago but I accidentally got it delivered to my mum and dad's house but I kept forgetting to go and pick it up! I've finally got my mitts on it so I thought I'd share it with you. I couldn't resist buying this 32 piece Eyeshadow Palette in these beautiful neutral shades for a bargain £6! I always see Youtubers using the huge 100 piece palette when they do makeup tutorials however, I'm not a massive fan of bright eyeshadows so I probs wouldn't use most of the shades anyway. This natural palette will serve me well when doing everyday eye makeup- I'm not expecting it to be Urban Decay NAKED palette quality but I think I'll get loads of use out of this.
I bought two of the new Moisturising Lipstick from e.l.f opting for a super bright pink and a classic red. There's ten shades available in this new formula which feels super creamy when's watching. They appear to be the sort of colours that you can wear quite sheer but you can also build up to be a block colour. Finally, I bought this eyeshadow brush- it was super cheap and I though it's be good for blending under the eye and in the crease. I'm really into my eyeshadows but I've got a pretty basic brush collection so that's something I'm looking to build up over time.
Hope you enjoyed looking at my haul! Let me know if you've got an e.l.f product recommendations in the comments below- I'm always looking for bargains! Thanks for stopping by x

I love these products! So budget friendly. I've used all of those before. That palette has tons of shades but of course you will run out of highlight colors first D:
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting! Yeah I thought that when I bought it tbh, I'm just excited a bout the range of shades you get with it xx
Deleteooh the palette looks fab! If you havent tried it already look into e.l.f complexion perfection! Its my all time favourite e.l.f product
ReplyDeleteColumbia xox
Sculptured Mess
wSculptured Mess