1. Day out to Liverpool- I had a really nice day out with my mum on Thursday shopping in Liverpool. I got loads of mega bargains from Primark and I can't wait to wear all my lovely clothes! I also got some lovely wicker baskets in the sale in Primark that I've put my hair styling tools in to keep them tidy, they always look so messy!
2. I had a job interview- I was super nervous about it all week but it went really well! I didn't get the job but my close friend got it so I'm super pleased for her! The only thing is, all my work chums have got new jobs recently so soon I'll be left all by my lonesome!
3. I've been feeling creative- I bought a super cute beginners cross stitch kit from Hobbycraft and I've totally got the bug! I've started by making this for me and my boyfriend which I'm gonna out in a lil frame when it's done. I actually find it quite relaxing once I get into it. I've also been doodling outfit ideas, especially as I've been buying clothes a bit more out of my comfort zone so I've been dreaming about how I can wear them.
4. I've been shopping online- I've not bought anything from boohoo for ages and I recently found loads of things I liked so I ordered them. Unfortunately, some of them didn't fit me and they don't do exchanges so I've had to return them then re-order the right size. I was pleasantly surprised that I needed a smaller size, always makes you feel better about yourself lol.
I hope you've all had a nice week! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:
Post a Comment