I thought I'd do a Beauty and Non-Beauty favourites in one combined post but seperate if up that makes any sense whatsoever! No? Good, me neither. So no one knows what's going on- just smile and nod and everything will be OK.
Beauty-
I've gone into a lot more detail about each of these products when I've reviewed them separately so go find them if you wanna check out more deets!
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer- this product blurs my pores wonderfully, making my skin appear smoother and makes my makeup last through the day. Can't say much more than that's about a primer really!
L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara- oh me, oh my! I wasn't even looking for a new mascara but totally fell for the packaging of this one and I'm so glad because it's now my favourite mascara ever! It makes my lashes look super long and thick, without bein drying or clumpy. Love love!
Illamasqua Lipstick in Posture- as I've said I'm having a lilac lips moment right now and this is one from my collection. It's not for everyone but I love the way it looks on me, especially with my lilac hair!
L'oreal Purifying Gel Wash- my skin has never been so clear- need I say more?!
Bourjois CC Cream- I've totally been enjoying wearing this to work on nights as it's super light on my skin but lasts surprisingly well.
Non-Beauty-
Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hallows- I've been re-reading this, for like the millionth time, recently. I'm just at the bit where Harry, Ron and Hermione apparate to Hogsmeade so I've got about a quarter of the book left to go. It's dead funny though cause my mate at work decided to make me a book mark out of pics from magazines but it's really random with cats with men's heads and botched bodies type images so it's really funny opening up HP and finding that bookmark inside ha.
My Topshop smock dress- I've worn this too many times since I bought it! Yes thank you, I have washed it, I am clean you know. I just love how it goes with everything and it's dead easy to throw on.
So there's my favourites- please comment with links to your favourites posts, I love reading them! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:
Post a Comment