Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Makeup and Beauty Haul.


Haul: L'oreal Cleansing Milk (£2.65 on offer, usually £3.99); L'oreal Purifying Gel Wash (£2.99 on offer, usually £4.49); L'oreal Triple Active Anti-Shine Moisturiser; Soap & Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter (£8 each, 3 for 2); Bourjois CC Cream (£9.99); Revlon Colorbursts (£8.99, 3for 2).

I thought I'd share my haul with you. I've been saving up my Boots Advantage Card points for aggeeessssss and ended up with £42 worth and I had a Boots Christmas voucher so everything from my haul (other than the moisturiser which I bought in Morrisons and I can remember how much it was on offer for!!) was free in Boots! The main things I was excited about getting my mitts on, was the Revlon Colorbursts which every blogger has reviewed bar me ha! I also went for the new Bourjois CC Cream which I've not seen reviewed anywhere yet, I loved the 123 Foundation so hopefully I'll love the CC Cream version. I decided my Skincare routine needed a bit of a more affordable overhaul, luckily, L'oreal products were on offer and I've never used their Skincare so this is an adventure for lil me! Finally, I stocked up on my beloved bathroom favourite, S&G Whipped Clean as I've been waiting for it to go back on 3 for 2 after Christmas.

So there's my haul! What have you been buying recently? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. So awesome that you got everything with your boots points! I’ve tried the soap&glory shower butter and can see why you bought three, its ace! Hope you enjoy your purchases and happy blogging! :-) xx

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! I know, Whipped Clean is my favourite shower product for sure! X

    ReplyDelete