Saturday, 18 January 2014

What's in My Makeup Bag.



Makeup bag (Forever21); Real Techniques Expert Face and Contour brushes; Shu Uemura 18R brush; MAC 266 brush; e.l.f spooly; Boots eyelash curlers; No7 Beautiful Skin Foundation in Callico; Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Vanilla; MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus; MAC Blusher in Cubic; MAC Matte Eyeshadow in Embark; Seveteen Phwoarr Psint concealer in Fair; Maybellime Baby Skin Primer; Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner; Maybelline Brow Drama; L'oreal Miss Manga mascara; B Energized eye cream.

I thought I'd share with you my everyday face makeup! My makeup bag currently features two new favourites in the shape of the Baby Skin primer and Miss Manga mascara- I literally use them every day and love them! I think I've got a nice balance between high end and high street makeup here. I wear the No7 foundation for work because it gives great coverage and lasts all day long (12hour shifts ewww) whereas I like to wear the Revlon foundation on my days off because it's lighter on the skin. I use the MAC eyeshadow in Embark to fill in my eyebrows- it's the loveliest aubergine purple and it's matte so I don't end up with sparkley eyebrows. What's in your makeup bag? Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I keep seeing adverts for that mascara, I really want to give it a try!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally recommend this mascara, it's stunning!x

      Delete