So, let's start as we mean to go on. Where have I been? Well, I've been working 50-70hour weeks because unfortunately my beloved lost his job back in October. I'll admit that I've let the need to earn money take over my life completely at times but I feel like I'm starting to get the work/life balance a bit more level now. It sounds like I'm whinging but I truly love my job. I'm a support worker which means working shifts and (the dreaded) nights- which I'm unfortunately due to commence next week wahhhh.
I feel like I need to start right back at the beginning. So... I'm Roisin, I'm 22years old and I'm a Psychology Graduate living laughing and loving with my wonderful boyfriend. I love cats, of which I have three that live with my parents as I couldn't bring them with me when I moved out. One of my biggest passions in life is music, specifically that of the heavy metal kind (let's not get into sub genre specifics today please). I'm somewhat artistic without the time needed to form a real hobby; I love painting, sewing and baking but haven't got the mental capacity to be obsessed with any of them. I love tattoos: on me, in paintings, on other people, anywhere! I currently have five tattoos, and counting including: angels on my feet, an owl on my arm, a cat on my leg and a heart with a banner and my baby cats name on it on my leg. I also have eleven piercings if anyone's interested including a chest microdermal which is my favourite! I love Harry Potter and cry every time Snape dies when I watch the final film. I also like detective fiction, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead- oh me oh my! This is me, or just part of me and there's so much more to give on this little blog of mine.
Thanks for stopping by x
Keep it up sweet :) I'm struggling too recently with my blog, just finding I'm eventually getting posts out but nobody is really looking at them.. just have to keep going I guess. Working that hard to support the both of you is so selfless and I feel for you doing such crazy hours! Just make sure you find some 'me time' and don't think you have to get blog posts done. If people like reading what you have to say they won't mind how much you post :)
ReplyDeleteVicki xx
Thank you for your support and advice! I totally need to take that on board about quality not quantity- I for sure fell victim to trying to blog once a day rather than blogging when I had something to say. Thank you thank you thank you! Xx
DeleteKeep going lovely! Everyone gets to this point, and it feels rubbish: the best thing about a blog though is that you can totally reinvent it whenever you want. I have to admit, I fell prey to the blogging curse, where I only bought things to review them and write about them, where I felt like I was following along with the dreaded 'What's in my bag' and 'Latest review of the product everyone is already reviewing' rut!
ReplyDeleteThis is YOUR corner of the internet, it's YOUR place to talk about anything you like! Write about your passions, what makes you happy: your personality will shine through, I promise :) Quality, not quantity, which is something we all forget!
I like reading your blog, and would love to see what you've got planned for future posts :D Best of luck toots xxx
Thank you for your support and advice- it honestly means a lot to me! I totally know what you mean about getting stuck in a rut. Here's to a new year and a new start! I also love that you called me toots!!!! Xxx
DeleteI thought it had been a while since I'd seen one of your posts! Times can be tough and I think we all think about packing it in, I have the exact same thoughts as you about my blog! Especially when it comes to churning out the same king of posts as everyone else and my personality not coming through! But I'm so happy to see you back and I really hope you keep blogging! :) xx
ReplyDeleteThank you hank you for your support! I love reading your blog xx
Delete