What I did this week:
1. Organised my makeup and beauty storage- I've sorted out my makeup (blog sale to follow at some point) and tidied it up in general. It's now much easier to find things thankfully! I posted about my makeup storage so check it out if you want.
2. I worked nights- oh the dreaded nights, how I hate thee! They really mess with my head and I don't sleep very well during the day. I'm half way through with two more weeks to go, day shifts cannot come sooner!
3. I'm giving a diet a good go- I'm following the Slimming World diet (under my own steam) and so far so good. I lost 4lbs the first week so hopefully I can keep going and not lose motivation. I've had a little bit of a blip this week but I'm trying to get back on track!
4. I bought the most beautiful dress from Topshop- I am in love! I think it's meant to be a loose smock type fitting but I went for a smaller size because I felt it suit my shape better being a bit more defined. It's a super light cotton material and it has pocket which I love in dresses, for some reason best known only to myself! I also treated myself to a sneaky beauty haul (post to come) by using my Boots Advantage Card points that I've been saving up. Totally helped with the January blues!
5. I watched Downton Abbey Series 4- I know I'm about six months late but I didn't get round to watching it when it was aired on TV and since I got it on DVD for Christmas, I've finally got round to watching it but I will admit that I've been a bit disappointed with this series. Is it just me or did nothing much really happen to anyone other than Anna?! I just need to watch the Christmas special now then I'll be upto date.
I'm going to try and make this a regular feature- obviously some weeks will be more interesting than others! I'm hoping it'll be a way of y'all getting to know me a bit better as well as inspiring me to get my arse in gear and try some new things! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:
Post a Comment