Sunday, 19 January 2014

My MAC Lipstick Collection.





MAC lipsticks in Hue (glaze); Budding Love (lustre); Viva Glam Nicki (satin); Rebel (satin); Chatter Box (amplified); Flamingo (lustre); Lavendar Whip (creamsheen).

I haven't got the biggest MAC lipstick collection but these are some of my favourite lipsticks of all my lip products. I love the packaging of MAC lipsticks and each of the formulas that I've tried are wonderful in their own way. I also love the scent of MAC lipsticks- is that weird?! Some of my collection were from limited collections- Flamingo for example was from the All About Orange Collection. Lavendar Whip has to be my favourite of all my MAC lipsticks- it's g the prettiest lilac tone and it's quite unusual. I used to love Hue which was my first MAC product but I've fallen out of love with it recently,mim not sure it suits me all that much! These won't be the last of my lipsticks from MAC I can tell you that for free! Please comment me with any MAC lipstick recommendations- especially reds I need a new red lippy! Thanks for stopping by x 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I know it's gorgeous x

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely collection, a really pretty selection of colours! Chatter Box looks stunning! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks really bright but it's super wearable! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete