Since I've recently re-organised my bedroom, I thought I'd share my perfume collection with you. First I guess it'd make sense to tell you what I look for in a perfume. I'm a sucker for a girly sweet sickly scent. My favourite smell is vanilla but I love strawberries and all things sugary and nice! My collection is made up of perfumes of all different prices, shapes and sizes. I buy a perfume because I like it, not because of the pretty packaging or name associated with it.
My favourite perfume in all the world is Ed Hardy Born Wild. I was so so sad when I recently found out that Ed Hardy has gone into liquidation and that my fave perfume will be no more! So what did I do? Went round looking for anywhere that sold it to buy them all of course! I bought the remaining two 100ml bottles from a perfume shop for a super cheap £20 each!! I've asked my mum to ration them for me so I don't run out for a while (I'm such a loser).
I recently bought the Nicky Minaj perfume set in the Boots sale. Now I'm not a fan of the lady's music but I do admire her vast collection of colourful wigs, her wild sense of style and her huge ass, come on its a phenom! It's super sweet and sickly and I can't wait to wear it.
I cherish my Kat Von D Saint perfume that I had a family friend buy me from America. I stupidly try not to use it because I don't want it to run out but I need to get that thought out of my head and just get it used! The D&G perfume was my first ever perfume and my parents bought it me for my birthday years ago and it's still going strong. There's a couple of perfumes missing from my display including a DKNY perfume my boyfriend bought me and a YSL Elle handbag perfume.
I hope you liked peaking at my collection! I'd love to know what kind of perfume you guys like! Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by x

Nice collection I like these sorts of posts :)
ReplyDeletehttp://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks for the feedback! X
ReplyDelete