Dress- Topshop
Coat- Topshop (sale last year)
Shoes- Topshop
Bag- Primark
Ring- Primark
Bracelets- Thomas Sabo and eBay
Necklace- eBay
Lips- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Shameless
I've not done an outfit post in sooooooooo long! I'm actually obsessed with this dress at the minute- I love the monochrome check print and the 3/4 sleeves and the whole fit of it! It's supposed to be a bit more of a smock fitting but that made me look like I was wearing a sack so I went for a smaller size so it was more fitting. I bought this coat in the sale last year- it's actually a Tall but it was all they had left and I personally like the length of it. I'm loving the new Revlon lip product- this colour was made for me! I'll post a review once I've tried all the ones I bought out.
My hairs annoying me a bit at the minute. It's at that funny length where I dunno whether to cut it short or persevere and grow it long. I'm gonna try and get booked in at the hairdressers this week and get my top colour re-done, then see if I can have more ombré and have it cut. It's gonna cost a fortune but typically only go to the hairdressers once every 8weeks. I hope you're all having a nice week. Thanks for stopping by x




That dress is so awesome! Keep growing out your hair so you can do more ombre :3
ReplyDelete