Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in Ivory (£9.99 in Boots).
Unusually, I've not heard much pre-release hype about this product; I'm presuming that Bourjois haven't sent out any PR samples to bloggers! I myself was a big fan of their 123 Perfect foundation which I found to give a beautifully matte even base that lasted well throughout the day. Under the same premise, the new CC Cream claims to utilise three colour pigments to even out skin colour and tone.
Apricot- anti-fatigue
Green- anti-redness
White- anti-dark spots
I love the packaging of this product- I love the colour combinations and the product dispensing control that a squeezy tube gives you. This product claims to give a 'luminous complexion and smooth skin with 24hrs hydration'. I find the description of a luminous finish a bit misleading as I've found it to have a matte finish, rather than a typical pearlised luminous finish- which I'm totally glad about being oily skinned but I just think the reality may differ from people's expectations.
It's a super runny liquid formula, which reminds me of some BB Creams or a tinted moisturiser. However, it provides more coverage than the aforementioned products but feels just as light on the skin. For me, the main benefit of this product is that it covers any redness on my skin whilst being light. It actually lasts quite well through the day but my skin did start to shine through sooner than it does with a foundation- but with this being a light coverage product I would expect this anyway! Overall, I like this product and I think I'll get a lot of use out of it during the Spring and Summer when I'm wanting a lighter base. Have you tried this product? Let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by x


I dont like the runny ones! I got the NYC BB cream and its really really runny and I cant get on with it - great review though!
ReplyDeletehttp://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks for commenting! Maybe you should give this one a miss then- I know what you mean though, I usually like thicker foundations. X
Delete