Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (£7.99).
I can't believe how quickly this has flown off the shelves since it launched, it's pretty much been sold out everywhere! I've read a lot of blog reviews calling this the high street version of the Benefit Porefessional Primer. I'm personally not a mega fan of the Benefit Porefessional- I do like it but I find that towards the end of the day it thins out my makeup and the shine begins to come through.
So what about Baby Skin? Well I love the teal and pink packaging and tubes are always my favourite kind of packaging for ease of use and minimal waste. Maybelline Baby Skin is a clear gel-like product that glides onto the skin and is easily absorbed. I find that it blurs my pores, making my foundation go further and last longer throughout the day. It helps to keep my oily skin at bay along with my favourite face products. I've been using this everyday and can understand why it's so popular! Have you tried Baby Skin yet? Thanks for stopping by x


I can't wait to try this! :) xx
ReplyDeleteTry it and let me know what you think! I really like it xx
ReplyDeleteOoh this sounds amazing, I love when the highstreet comes out with more affordable versions of high end products!
ReplyDeleteJennie xo | sailorjennie
Thanks for commenting! You should deffo check it out, it's become a regular in my makeup routine x
Delete