L'oreal Skin Perfection Purifying Gel Wash (£2.99 on offer, usually £4.49 in Boots).
I made myself a promise that I was going to take better care of my skin hence forth. It's totally down to laziness on my part, I have all the products necessary I just need to put the effort in to use them! Last summer I got myself a whole new Skincare collection from Clinique which I liked but it was all rather expensive! Due to my current financial situation, I've decided to look for more affordable alternatives. Queue the Boots L'oreal Skincare sale! Having oily skin, my main wishes for Skincare is that it mattifies my skin and cleanses and minimises my pores.
The L'oreal Purifying Gel Wash is a liquid gel cleanser that foams up to clean your skin of makeup and impurities. It's really light and gentle on the skin which I find really refreshing at the end of a long day! Typically I'm super lazy and use makeup wipes (shock horror) but for the past week I've been using this instead and I've already noticed that my pores are much cleaner and smaller. My skin remains oil free for much longer throughout the day- I've been using it in conjunction with my new L'oreal moisturiser from the same range which I've been testing out (review to come soon). I also love that a little product goes a really long way so it's super cost effective!
The only negative for me is that it doesn't remove eye makeup very well. I've never really liked using cleansers on my eyes as I've always been paranoid that they'd irritate my eyes. I bit the bullet with this and used it on my eyes and tbh it only got rid of about half my mascara, which is a bit rubbish considering I don't even use waterproof eye products. Instead, I've stuck to using my trusted eye makeup remover pads. Despite that, I do really like this product and I'm going to try my hardest to use it everyday as I love the effect it has on my skin! Please leave me a comment with any Skincare recommendations! Thanks for stopping by x


No comments:
Post a Comment