Tuesday, 7 January 2014

H! by Henry by Holland Handbag.

I've just got back from shopping with my mum and couldn't wait to share with you something I've just bought. OMG, I just saw this bag and fell in love. It's from H! by Henry Holland in Debenhams and best of all it was in the sale!! It was one of those things where I didn't know it was in the sale until I got to the till; it should have been £25 but it was only £17.50! I saw it in both this beautiful powder blue and baby pink- I literally stood in the shop with one in either hand looking from one to the other for about ten minutes! Haha. I decided that the pink one was a bit too girly girl for me and thought the blue was a bit more unusual. It totally reminds me of LuLu Guinness handbags but for many less pennies! I'm officially ready for SS14 with this new purchase, bring it on! Thanks for stopping by x


4 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the color :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh it's SO cute! The colour is so perfect and what a bargain!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I love it! Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete