Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Scrub (£4.49 from Boots).
I've mentioned I'm attempting to have a 'budgeted' Skincare overhaul at the minute and next on the agenda is a new facial scrub! I've never in my life used any Neutrogena products but I saw this in Boots tother day and thought I'd give it a try. Currently, all Neutrogena products in Boots are on 2 for £5 so I bought two of these scrubs an basically paid 50p for the second one. I chose this scrub as it's aimed at oily skin with the promise of Mattifying it and tightening pores. So how does it fair?
Can I just say, this is the most amazing smelling facial Skincare product I've ever used! Normally Skincare smells a bit chemically and artificial which I don't really like; however, this smells just like tangerines! It's a super refreshing smell to use at the end of the day. I've been using this after cleansing with the L'oreal Purifying Gel Wash when I get home from work in the morning (yup, still on nights). It's a super creamy formula with various sized particals- some are more of a light gritty scrub and then there's these little blue podules that 'burst' when you rub them into your skin. This gives a nice gentle exfoliation to clear pores and smooth the skin. It leaves my skin feeling matte and plump without feeling stripped or sandblasted! I used to only exfoliate once a week as the Clinique 7day scrub is a bit more harsh however, this is a perfect daily scrub! Overall I love this product, and it's such a bargain! Thanks for stopping by x


This sounds lovely, will have to check it out it sounds like it smells amazing! <3
ReplyDeleteJennie xo | sailorjennie.com
I haven't used that brand either.. I've got to add this item to my list! I'll love a good daily scrub :D
ReplyDelete