Sunday, 12 January 2014

L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara.







L'oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga (£5.99 introductory offer at Superdrug, will be £8.99).

So I totally fell for the packaging and branding of this product. I've always been a fan of manga art and spent my teenage years churning out manga cartoons whilst listening to metal. The new L'oreal Miss Manga mascara promises to give volume on both top and bottom lashes making your eyes look wide open- just like a manga character. I'm not usually a fan of L'oreal makeup, I think it's a bit too "sensible" a brand for me, does anyone else find that? 

Anyway, where was I. Wowsers I love the packaging on this mascara- black combined with a foiled pink lid? Love it! The brush is a proper bristle brush, none of this plastic comb malarkey for me thanks! The brush itself tapers down to a thin end, perfect for applying product to your bottom lashes. The brush is on a flexy hinge- I've never really understood the purpose of this I just think it's a gimic myself. This mascara is AMAZING! It makes my lashes so thick and long and spidery without being at all dry or flakey. It grabs every single lash; this mascara won't give you a natural look in anyway, it's totally dramatic and over the top. It makes my eyes look even huger-er (not a real word) than they already are. I am in love, this is my new fave mascara hands down! Go buy it nowwwwwwwww! Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I need to get this! The packaging is super cute haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I know you shouldn't be sold on packaging but I'm such a sucker for it- good job the product is amazing in itself x

      Delete