Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Mini Makeup Haul.



The months of September and October are a time for big makeup launches as we enter the AW season. Some of these new launches I've been keeping my eyes open for whereas others I just stumbled upon. So here's what I got...

Collection Big Fake Curves Mascara (£4.99, Superdrug)- I totally didn't need this but the brush was so unusual I couldn't resist!
Topshop The Foundation (£16, Topshop)- so for those of you living under a rock, Topshop have launched a new face collection within their amazing makeup range. It comes in a really limited shade range but they've got a pipet applicator and glass bottle. 
Rimmel Provocalips (£6.99, Superdrug)- the promise of long lasting colour with a moisturising finish was too much to resist so I bought two shades!
Maybelline Master Graphic Eyeliner (£5.99, Superdrug)- I totally bought this thinking it was a new Rimmel launch because it was displayed on the Rimmel concession stand but clearrrllllyyyy it's Maybelline. Oh well.

I'll review these as soon as I've been able to try them out. Other launches I'm excited about include Urban Decay NAKED Basics 2 palette, Too Faced Christmas Collection... I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment