[not my image]
A month into my engagement and me and my besie Dany went to the North West stint of the Wedding Fair on Saturday. Oh. My. Gosh. There were so many stalls and cars and people and dresses to see it was all a bit overwhelming at first! I found it really great for gathering information and ideas as well as finding out what I do (and definitely don't) want! I took lots of photos and got millions of leaflets which I've lovingly organised into a folder (nerd). I tried on two dresses which made me so giddy as they were stunning and sooooo me! We watched a lovely fashion show which had all kinds of weird and wonderful dresses- most of which weren't my kind of style. We're no where near setting a date or anything but I'm really looking forward to planning our day. Have a look at my photos below! Thanks for stopping by x
Dress by House of Mooshki via Cheshire Bridal Shop.
















No comments:
Post a Comment