Saturday, 13 September 2014

Home Haul.

Recently I've been obsessed with buying lil nik-narks for our house. My love for faux taxidermy hasn't wavered but the lovely stuff off Etsy.com can be really expensive to ship from the US. Lucky me, I've found some lovely white pot ornaments to add to my wall. I've also been collecting picture frames for around 6months now with the intention of creating a picture wall in our living room. It's not finished yet but I love that I've got a good few up in one go and I can add to it from now on. I've listed details of purchase and price (where I can remember!) so have a scrolly scrolly and see what you like! Thanks for stopping by x


Ceramic bear head- Debenhams (£7.99); ceramic cow head with hook- Dunelm Mill (£4.99); ceramic owl flower dish- Debenhams (£7.99???).



Owl snow globe (old, gift); ceramic owl flower dish (see above); ceramic rabbit dish- Home Bargains (£2.99).

Cat in frame- Etsy.com (around £25); heart antler- Dunelm Mill sale (under £3); Jackalope head- Etsy.com (unsure of price); stag head- independent shop (£15).


Gilt style frame- Home Sense (£4.99); mini white trio frames (£6) and white oval centre frame (£4) both Next.

Black 6x4 frames- B&Ms (pack of three, unsure of price); wooden frames- Dunelm Mill (pack of three different sizes, unsure of price); white large frame- IKEA (unsure of price). 

No comments:

Post a Comment