Katy Perry for Eylure False Eyelashes in Lovely Lolita (£5.95, Boots).
I've developed an obsession with these lashes, just to warn you. I wanted to find some falsies that were suitable for everyday wear but still adding thickness and drama. Oh how fussy I am! I went to the kings and queens of lashes- Eylure is my go-to brand for eyelashes. My false lash collection has always consisted of the thickest most ridiculous lashes so these are a nice change for me. I'm not a fan of Katy Perry herself but she has got a lovely collection of lashes with Eylure.
These lashes feel sturdy whilst remaining flexible and natural looking. They don't feel plastic-y or stabby like some cheap lashes do! I love using the Revlon Precision Dark Eyelash Glue with these as it blends better with my standard liquid eyeliner look. I've worn these four time so far and they look good as new! They're like 'my lashes but better' so they're not mega long or flared. These are definitely the nicest, lightest lashes I've ever worn and I'd definitely recommend them. Let me know what your favourite falsies are! Thanks for stopping by x





No comments:
Post a Comment