L'oreal Skin Perfection Anti-Fatigue Perk-Up Cream Daily Moisturiser (£11.99, currently £7.99 on offer in Boots).
I have no idea why I bought this moisturiser but I did! I'm a fan of the L'oreal Skin Perfection range as I find the products both hydrating and give coverage to my imperfections. I really like the packaging with it's super bright pink and orange combo and I loveeee the metallic pink lid. This product claims to...
"Instantly targets dullness, refines skin texture and pores, 24hour moisture kick, with SPF 20"
I'm gonna admit something that's embarrassing now- I totally didn't realise this product changed colour on contact with your skin...and I've been using it for a few weeks now. Ooops! This has a light liquid texture similar to a runny sun cream. The initially white product transforms into a light flesh tone on contact with the skin- this is the 'anti-fatigue' effect that this product promises. It instantly makes your skin look bright and awake, smoothing over pores and redness. I feel like is is more of a primer than a hydrating moisturiser so I'd still suggest using a moisturiser beneath this if you have any sort of dryness to your skin. I think this is a nice product though, especially if you've got dull, tired looking skin. Thanks for stopping by x



No comments:
Post a Comment