Sunday, 28 September 2014

Working Week #3.



Three weeks into my 'Working Week' series and I've finally managed to photograph my outfits from all five days of the working week- hurrah! Again, I've been going for girly vintage-inspired glamour- I even donned a beehive on Monday which I LOVED! I've literally worn a different coat every day this week which is lovely considering until a couple of years ago I only owned one coat at any given time. I'm back at work next Monday so I'll need to dress a bit more conservatively than I've been doing for uni. Thanks for stopping by x

MONDAY-
Jumper- Primark; Skirt- Dorothy Perkins; Boots- H&M; Jacket- M&S (old)

TUESDAY- 
Dress- H! by Henry Holland at Debenhams; Coat- Primark; Boots- H&M; Bag- Simply Be.

WEDNESDAY-

Top- Primark; Skirt- Warehouse; Shoes- M&S; Coat- Inspire by New Look; Nails- Nails Inc. in Baker Street.

THURSDAY- 
Dress- M&S; Boots- H&M; Coat- Dorothy Perkins; Bag- Simply Be.

FRIDAY-
Dress- Monsoon Fusion; Shoes- Melissa via Schuh; Coat- Primark; Necklace- H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment