Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette in Romantic Smoked £4, Superdrug).
The launch of the Makeup Revolution brand within Superdrug stores totally passed me by so I was super excited when I stumbled upon it in store a few weeks ago. I thought I'd ease myself in rather than going bezerek and buying everything! My number one purchase that I'd seen when browsing online was this eyeshadow palette in Romantic Smoked. There are several eyeshadow palettes, some of which famously mimic the Urban Decay NAKED palettes so I'll deffo be checking some other ones out.
Romantic Smoked is exactly what it says on the tin- it's deep, sultry and smokey. The palette contains 12 shadows with a mixture of shimmer, metallic and matte finishes. The main colours are shades of purples and browns ranging from shimmery pinks and lilacs to deep navys and plums. The shadows themselves have great colour pay off and are true to colour in the palette. They blend really well too which is great considering the bargain price of this palette! The packaging isn't the best quality and the applicator that comes with it isn't worth keeping but come on guys- compromise! I'd deffo recommend this palette- have you tried any Makeup Revolution products? If so let me know your recommendations! Thanks for stopping by x






No comments:
Post a Comment