My haul is twofold- it's partially online goodies and partially in store buys. The two this I've been craving faux fur items and a new pair of ankle boots. I think I've got my fix with both of these cravings!
Boots H&M- I am in love. I've wanted a new pair of boots for this AW14. Being a chunkier lady, the search for boots of any kind can be a long and unfulfilling process. With ankle boots I don't want them to look like they're cutting into my fat legs or accentuate my fat legs and small feet. Perseverance has paid off with these bad boys! The double zip fronts are the key to them being such a good fit annnndddd I love the chunky heels and biker style ribbing. Love. £29.99
Blue dress H&M- this is nothing short of ethereal perfection. It's lacey organza details are divine and I cannot believe it was only £17.99!
Bone necklace H&M- this was a bargain and I love it. I love how it's really subtle but clearly is two bones. Anddddd it was only £2.99.
Eyeshadow duo H&M- a very AW duo this was a total till-buy but I couldn't resist for £1.99.
Monochrome handbag Primark- this is a Primark rarity with it's silver metalwork. I love the vintage feel of this bag and the monochrome means it will go with pretty much everything. And it was only £8!
Houndstooth collar dress Primark- this is totally my kind of dress with it's collar and girly skater style skirt. £13
Reversible scarf Primark- I love the look of this chunky reversable scarf and for only £6, it's a lovely addition to my winter accessories.
Black faux fur clutch Topshop- I can't justify this in any other way than: it's.a.faux.fur.bag. £28
WOWZERS, that's a haul! I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x









No comments:
Post a Comment