Saturday, 13 September 2014

Working Week.


Clockwise from top left: dress- Simply Be; top and skirt co-ords- Sainsburys; top and skirt- Dorothy Perkins, jacket- M&S; top- George, pants- M&S.

Top- George; Pants- M&S; Bag- Simply Be; Shoes- M&S.

So I started my new job on Monday which was super nerve-wracking and exciting at the same time. In my old job I lived in black pants and baggy tops but in my new job I can dress all girly and nice yayyyyy! I've been stepping out in style in my fave skirts and dresses favouring a 50s office-girl style. As part of my job I'll be going to uni one day a week which is super exciting cause I'm a geek! I dressed down for uni this week going for an all black ensemble. I'm I love with this black top- you can't see very well but the roses print is velvet so it's got a lovely texture. 

I'm thinking of making this a bit of a weekly feature- let me know what you think in the comments below! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment