Barry M Natural Glow Palette (£6.49, Superdrug).
I bought this on a total whim but I couldn't resist the colours in this palette AND it wasn't at all expensive. This palette contains six eyeshadows of nude and natural shades and one complimenting blush. I really like the simple packaging of this palette- it's not the sturdiest being cardboard but you're getting what you pay for there!
I've got to be honest; this palette isn't the greatest quality. The eyeshadows are very shimmery and have minimal colour payoff- to the point where you can't actually differentiate between most of the shades. This blusher is nice and fresh but again, it's not got great colour payoff and is shimmer-tastic. I don't like doing bad reviews but I honestly don't like this palette. I think there's better quality palettes for even lower prices out there, from brands like MUA, Makeup Revolution, Collection etc. I'd give this a miss if I were you! Thanks for stopping by x




Such a shame this isn't the best quality, the colours look really pretty
ReplyDeleteJennie xo - sailorjennie.com | thebookjournal.com