Avon Footworks Macadamia Nut Relaxing Foot Soak, Exfoliating Scrub and Moisturising Cream (£4.50 each, to launch in Avon Brochure 17).
No one likes talking about feet, but here goes. Summer leaves my feet tired, achy and just generally not in the best condition. I welcomed this trio to my beauty regime and they have changed my feet for the better! Firstly, the toasted Macadamia Nut scent is divine it's so sweet and warm.
I treated myself to a full on pedicure using these bad boys and my foot spa. The Relaxing Foot Soak is essentially like a bath oil just for your feet; gone are the days of using washing up liquid for a foot soak! This makes the water feel soft and luxurious with that lovely scent and softens your feets. Then after a lengthy soak, I used the Exfoliating Scrub which was like a sugar scrub rather than a beaded particle exfoliator. This helped get rid of any dry or dead skin (ew) and smoothed over my feet. Finally, I've been using the Moisturising Cream every night to keep my feet soft and smooth.
Overall, I'm loving this collection- the smell is a big selling point but I really like the scrub and soak within the trio as they feel so luxurious but they're so inexpensive! I hope you're all ok, thanks for stopping by x


No comments:
Post a Comment