This is a totally unintentional "Shopping the Stash" but since starting my new job and uni, I've fallen back in love with makeup! I've been able to wear eyeshadow and try different looks with all kinds of lipsticks from my collection- it's been so lovely! I've found that there's a few things I've been reaching for recently and they're all old favourites.
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 120 Vanilla- I can't believe I forgot about this foundation, it's amazing! It gives great coverage without being heavy on the skin and it gives a natural but flawless finish. I still hate that it hasn't got a pump applicator though!
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel- I've found my skin has felt a bit saturated recently and my L'oreal Skin Perfection Moisturiser has felt a little heavy since the warm September weather crept in. This Clinique moisturiser is nice and light but still hydrating. Win.
Urban Decay NAKED Basics Palette- this has been my go-to everyday palette as I love the matte neutral shades. I'm super excited about the October launch of the NAKED Basics 2 which I will deffo be buying!
Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in 145 Rayonnante- this is quite simply the most luxurious, moisturising lipstick with the best colour payoff I own. The raspberry shade is stunning and compliments my skin tone really well.
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in 59 Dedicace- this lives in my 'handbag essentials' bag as it's the perfect 'go with everything' pink shade. Again, it's got the quality and luxury of any Chanel lipstick but this is the perfect light pink for me- not too blue tone or too chalky, just right for me!
Thanks for reading- I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x





No comments:
Post a Comment