SEVENTEEN CC Cream in Fair (£6.99); Flawless Poreless Primer (£5.99); Phwoarr Paint Concealer in Fair (£5.49) all from Boots.
SEVENTEEN have launched a series of new face products hitting Boots stores right now. It's everything you need for creating a flawless base including a primer, CC Cream and under eye concealer. I totally love the packaging of this new range and its all completely affordable. Since I started working shifts I've been on the search for a heavy duty under eye concealer so I think I might have found the one for me, fingers crossed. This is my first venture into the CC Cream world so I'm not sure what to expect! The only thing is, the concealer and CC Cream only come in two shades Fair and Medium which isn't very good tbh! I think I'm most looking forward to trying the primer because I've only ever used like liquid primers so this is something new for me again. I can't wait to try them out and review them for you guys.

No comments:
Post a Comment