Sunday, 1 September 2013

August Beauty Favourites.


Maybelline Fit Me Anti-Shine Foundation Stick; MAC Pro Longwear Concealer; Beautycology Limoncello Soda Cream Body Butter Mini; Clinique Pore Refining Solutions; Bourjois Cream Blush in 03.

This is my first makeup/beauty favourites in agesssss! I bought a few new things that I'm loving in the past week but I thought it wasn't fair to put them in my August faves so stay tuned for next month! I feel like a bit of an arse because I haven't got round to posting reviews of a couple of these items yet but they have been written, waiting to be posted over the next few days! 

When I was on holiday, I used the Maybelline Stick Foundation everyday and liked the light-weight coverage that it gave my skin. However, on returning to normal everyday life I've found that it doesn't quite cut it for me. I work 12hour shifts most days (or nights as is currently the case) so I need a foundation to last me around 14hours but this just doesn't do it for me. Having said all that, I really like wearing it when I'm not in work and I only need my makeup to last a few hours as it feels really light and breathable compared to some of my more heavy duty foundations. 

I'm still loving the Clinique serum for reducing the appearance and size of my pores and making my skin feel super smooth. I'm pretty much wearing this Bourjois cream blusher every day- I love the formula and how blendable it is. I've got a review of the concealer and body butter coming up so I won't go into details with them. What have been your favourites this month? Let me know! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment