Monday, 15 October 2012

Top 10 Makeup BARGAINS.

I love a good bargain, especially when it comes to makeup. But low cost alone isn't enough: for a product to be a true bargain, it has to work and deliver on it's promises. So I've narrowed it down to my top 10 makeup bargains which I think you'd be silly not to try! All the products are under £5 and are available from Boots and/or Superdrug in the UK.

MUA Professional Eye Primer (£2.50); 17 Perk & Paint Jumbo Eyeliner (£3.99); Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara (£4.99); Rimmel Scandeleyes Kohl Eyeliner (£2.99); Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (£4.19).
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette (£4). 
Vivo Baked Blush (£4); Marks and Spencer Limited Collection Blusher (£4). 
e.l.f Brow Kit (£3.75); Vivo Single Eyeshadow (£1). 

Tomorrow, my post will feature my top 10 makeup blow-outs featuring high-end, luxury items. What are some of your makeup bargains?

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try that 17 Perk & Paint liner but my shop only had testers available the last time that I went! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good- I know what you mean though, cheaper brands usually sell out new launches pretty quick xx

      Delete
  2. I really need to try the collection concealer! Can't believe I've not bought it yet! Looking forward to tomorrow's post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do, you do! It's really good. Thank you! xx

      Delete