Sunday, 7 October 2012

Downton.





Pants- New Look
Boots- Matalan
Ring- New Look
Nails- Nails Inc. in Hampstead Heath.

I'm not gonna lie, this post is solely intended to glorify my new coat. I found this coat when I was putting together my outfits for my Passion for Fashion competition entry and instantly fell in love. What isn't there to like about a triple threat combination of faux fur, tartan and leather sleeves?!? I well didn't think that I'd ever get it because I'll be the first to admit that £85 is a lot of money for such a wild coat. However, I was fortunate in my timing that I attended a student shopping night near me one night last week and my chum got me £17 student discount which is amazing so thank you chum! I've never before found a boyfriend/oversized coat that suits me because they usually just drown me but I think the mix of fabrics and textures make this coat an exception to the rule. I was also super excited to notice that the label says that this coat is called 'Downton', affirming my Downton Abbey obsession. I've pretty much not had it off since I bought it! I bought this super cute owl ring from New Look for a bargain £3.99. I'm still hoarding housey bargains so I think I best get looking for an actual house before my bedroom explodes. Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that coat so much! I saw it the other day, but I've already bought two coats and it's not even properly cold yet lol. I absolutely adore your blog. I'm following you and I'd love it if you could follow me back? Anyway, keep up the amazing work! Felicity x

    http://that-bird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm actually rubbish at buying coats but I fell inlove with this one. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I'll deffo check out your blog xx

      Delete