Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Oil Hair Mask; Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Smoky Eyes; Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder; Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer; No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation; No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water for Normal/Oily Skin; Rimmel Scandeleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Purple and Black; Sleek Face Form palette; Rimmel Metal Rush in Royal Blue and Pearly Queen.
I've been buying bits and bobs here and there a long my merry way so I thought I'd save them up for a bit and do some haul posts. I guess this is part one as I'm actually going shopping tonight with my friend so there may well be a part two but there also might not be if that makes sense! I'm not gonna lie, I fell a bit out of love with looking for new products and nothing in particular was catching my eye so I didn't want to spend money on things I didn't really want/need. However, in the last week or so of September I seem to have gone wild and bought all of this! I'll review them all separately as I've not started using most of them yet as I needed to photograph them first and my dad took the camera away with him.
I've seen a couple of preview posts from bloggers who attended the Rimmel event and have been lusting after the Metal Rush nail varnishes soooooo bad! I think the official launch date of their new products is tomorrow but they had some of the new stuff in Tesco so I snapped them up. Pearly Queen is simply stunning and I'm currently wearing it. I also got two of the new eyeliners to try as they were only £2.99 each and the matte purple looks stunning. I've never used a Maybelline mascara before and this new Smoky Eyes one was on offer so I thought I'd give it a go.
I've been after a cheap face powder just to keep in my bag for touch-up's as I don't really wanna carry my beloved MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural round in case something bad happened to it. I went for this Collection 2000 one which was about £4 because the super cheap ones from other brands seemed really chalky and the pale shades were practically white so I felt I could spare a couple more quid. I finally found the Collection 2000 concealer in Fair as I bought the Medium one but it was far too dark for me. I think these were on some sort of offer but I can't remember!
Yes, I took the plunge and bought the No7 foundation using my No7 voucher. I won't say too much about this because I'll do a proper review soon! I also used a No7 skincare voucher to get some toner as I'm about 2/3 of the way through mine and for £5 off it's silly not to really. I stumbled upon this beautiful Sleek kit when my friend finally got her hands on one of the Blush By Three's and I knew I just had to have it! Finally, I got the hair mask to go with my other Avon Moroccan Oil hair products. I can't wait to get using all of these lovely products!
Lovely purchases, love the polishes :)
ReplyDeletehttp://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you! They look stunning in real life x
DeleteNice haul! I really love anything oil-based for hair at the moment, so the mask looks very intriguing! x
ReplyDeleteYou should check out the shampoo and conditioner from that range- they're really nice to use x
DeleteI have the No7 Cleansing water and I think it's really good :)
ReplyDeleteGreat haul x
http://xstylishbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/
I agree! x
Delete