Sunday, 14 October 2012

Topshop Dark Side of Nude Makeup Collection.


[all images from Topshop.com]

I love AW fashion and makeup trends every year without fail and Topshop keep delivering on AW capsule makeup collections. This year their Dark Side of Nude collection features glittery nail varnishes, metallic eyeshadows and matte lips. It's dark, it's vampy, it's totally me. I love the matte black packaging with the geometric designs. This is pretty much the whole collection but this is the extent of my wishlist from the collection- the two lipsticks look absolutely stunning. I love the contrast between the cold steely grey, the glittery gold and the sultry red nail varnishes- I want them all! I could probably miss the mascara because I can't imagine how it'd be specifically AW12. I do think £16 is way too expensive for an eyeshadow trio but the shimmery shades do look stunning. I can't wait to see this collection in real life and do some cheeky swatches. Keep your peepers peeled in case I do go crazy and buy everything (my poor bank balance!). Are you tempted by anything in this collection? 


4 comments:

  1. That 'Wicked' lippy is lush!! :)

    OneProductTooMany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dark packaging! The Fawn lipstick really intrigues me as well! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you- it's all super tempting! x

      Delete