e.l.f Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink (£3.75 from e.l.f).
I bought this blusher when e.l.f ran a 25% off offer (you can see my mini haul here) and decided to buy this blusher as it always seems to be sold out and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. As always, the e.l.f Studio range packaging is super simple with the matte black exterior and the little window so you can see the product. I love how much blusher you get in this compact- it's generous to say the least! Twinkle Pink is a beautiful baby pink with a super subtle golden glittery shimmer running through it. The powder is super soft, blendable and buildable giving a really pretty flush to the cheeks. The blusher sits well on the skin and lasts all day without fading or becoming dull. I really like this blusher and the colour is simply amazing! It's definitely made me want to try out other e.l.f blushers- colours I'm wanting to try next are Mellow Mauve and Peachy Keen and for £3.75 each you can't go wrong! Have you tried any e.l.f Studio Blushes?
I love ELF Studio Blushes! I have one in Candid Coral and the longevity of it is amazing :)
ReplyDeletewww.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk
x
Oooooh that sounds nice- I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the recommendation! x
DeleteI love these! I have the shade and a couple of others as well. Following you now :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you x
DeleteI have recently started watching this and love it too :D. So beautifully bright.
ReplyDeleteMuch Love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a nosey. I am collecting buttons too, so if you would like me to add yours - let me know. xx
It is soooooo nice! x
DeleteOoh! What a gorgeous colour :) Wish I'd picked it up during my ELF haul now! haha. I guess I'll just have to wait for next time :D x
ReplyDeleteIt is such a nice colour on the cheek- thanks for the comment x
Delete