I'm back (did anyone really notice that I was away?)- I've had a mini week off from blogging and I feel ready to come back and get stuck in again. I felt like my heart hasn't really been into blogging over the past few weeks, I think partly due to the fact that I'm currently waiting to start my new job so I'm fed up with doing nothing all the time and partly because I'm trying not to buy so many clothes/beauty/makeup products at the moment because I'm stocking up on housey stuff for when I move out. I've also found that there aren't many products out there that I've been desperate to try out- I feel like there's currently a bit of a lull between the end of summer and the wait for Christmas products to come out.
During my time away from blogging I've essentially been trying to find inspiration through finding new blogs, studying fashion trends and by brainstorming (not politically correct) ideas for series or posts for my blog. I think it can be hard when there's a million trillion blogs out there to feel like you're coming up with something new and exciting or that anyone's even reading your posts! But I've reassessed my outlook and remembered why I got into blogging in the first place: because it was something I enjoyed and I found it relaxing. So less of the stress and on with the show! Thanks to all you lovelies who do read and enjoy my blog- I love reading all your comments and suggestions and I always reply and check out your blogs too :]
No comments:
Post a Comment