Friday, 12 October 2012

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer.




Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light (£4.19 from Boots). 

I'm sure you'll have heard a lot about this concealer on various blogs and a while a go I picked one up in Medium which turned out to be wayyyy too dark for me. I finally got round to replacing it and went for shade 2 Light (there are four shades available) which, as you can see, is a buttery warm ivory shade. The packaging is nice, compact and simple but the text does rub off super quickly. The concealer has a doe-foot applicator which is ace for giving a thin even coverage of the liquid concealer. In the past, I've tried concealer sticks, liquid concealers with a brush and cream concealers in the pan. I often find pan and stick concealers to be very thick and heavy; I've also never really seen the appeal of using illuminating concealers as my main concerns are redness  and blemishes. The Collection 2000 concealer gives great, long lasting coverage without being cakey or heavy but what I most like is how easy it blends into foundation to give seamless coverage. The packaging claims that this concealer lasts 16 hours, I'm not 100% sure I can testify the validity of that but it does last a full day without separating or thinning. It's hard to get excited about a concealer but I'd have to say that this is the best concealer I've used and it's such a steal at £4.19! Have you tried the Lasting Perfection Concealer?

4 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! Tired of my concealer coming off so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deffo would recommend this concealer as it lasts ages on me!x

      Delete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting : )
    I've heard lots of good things about this concealer. I swatched their foundation last time I was in Boots and was impressed with how pale the lightest shade was, will maybe have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries :] I think they're pale shades are really good for a bargain brand! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete