Brow Kit in Dark; Powder Puffs (set of four); Blush in Twinkle Pink all from e.l.f.
e.l.f is a bargain makeup brand that I'd love to try a lot more of the products from but they're either sold out or I've already spent far too much money that month on makeup from shops. I think that's the problem with e.l.f being an online-only brand in this country, you can't see, feel and swatch the products. Nevertheless, when I received an email notifying me of a 25% off offer code, I got straight on it. The minimum spend was £20 so me and my chum got approx £10 worth of products each. I need a new Brow Kit as I'm dangerously low on my original. I bought these super soft powder puffs for powder touch-ups when I'm out and about rather than taking a brush with me. I also thought I'd try this Blusher in Twinkle Pink as it's pretty much always sold out whenever I've looked on the website. So there's my haul, if you can call three things a haul! Have you got any e.l.f recommendations?
I love elf but I feel the same way! TK maxx should stock the whole range all the time, not just bits and pieces here and there :( the brow kit looks really good tho xx
ReplyDeleteI know! The brow kit is really good and such a bargain xx
DeleteDid not know TK Maxx stocked this :)
ReplyDeleteI’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html
I've seen a couple of bits in there from time to time. Yeah I'll check out your give away for sure x
DeleteI've not tried many ELF products - just their blush in Passion Pink, but it's super pigmented! It's nice they offer affordable but decent quality products :)
ReplyDeleteThat's good to know- there's nothing worse than a colourless blusher! I agree! x
Deletethe Blush look interesting :)
ReplyDeletekisses
Review to come soon! x
Delete