Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara with Argan in Black (£7.99, Boots).
The secret to Rimmel's recent social media campaign has been revealed! Their latest launch is this Wonder'Full Mascara with Argan Oil promising to give all your mascara needs whilst looking after your lashes. Sounds promising.
I really like the exotic bronze fluid shaped packaging- it definitely stands out against a sea of stereotypical black cylindrical tubes in my mascara collection! The first thing of note is that I'm not a fan of the brush. I've always disliked plastic comb style bristles on mascara wands, much preferring soft brush bristles for applying the product. I've been struggling with application with this brush itself to be honest; it's quite fat and squared off so I've found it difficult to reach itsy bitsy lashes in the inner corners of my eyes. I really like the formula of the mascara itself though- it's super light on the lashes leaving them soft and supple. It genuinely feels like it's good for your lashes, like it's nourishing and conditioning. I wish this mascara was more buildable, it does give a really nice natural look to the lashes though. I'm not blown away by this mascara but I think that's just cause it's not the one for me. I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x



No comments:
Post a Comment