Rimmel Brow This Way in Dark Brown (£3.99, Superdrug).
The world went bananas for the Benefit Gimme Brow when it launched earlier this year. But my gosh it was so expensive for such a dainty tube of product! So let's make way for Rimmel's latest launch of their Brow This Way brow setting gels- available in three coloured formulas. I really like the definition this product gives to bare brows- it adds thickness and depth helping to recreate Cara-worthy brows. I think the shade Dark Brown looks really light on the tapered mascara mini wand but it is a true dark brown on the hairs. It defines the brows whilst holding them into place- a perfect combo. This doesn't feel at all heavy or stiff on the hairs- it feels totally natural just like any good mascara would on your lashes. I really like this product and you get so much more value for money with this versus Benefit's. Thanks for stopping by x


No comments:
Post a Comment