Avon Luck EDP (£15) and free gift including cosmetic bag, Body Spray and Body Lotion (to launch in Brochure 16).
Avon's latest perfume launch is fronted by international tennis star Maria Sharapova and oozes sophistication and class. I love the girly quilted glass bottle with golden bow detail which is mirrored in the packaging of the accompanying freebies. So what does Luck smell like...
"Sparkling citrus and luscious berries blend with creamy white florals and warm sandalwood"- Avon Brochure 16.
I love this perfume and I honestly didn't think I would! I thought it would be a bit 'old ladyish' but it's totally not! It's actually very sweet and berry scented but in a sophisticated way; compared with the perfumes I usually like that are sickly sweet like candy floss! You can definitely smell the citrus notes in this perfume. I love the free gift that comes with this perfume- you get a body spray version of the perfume which is great for one-the-go and the body lotion which is very hydrating and scented. These two goodies come wrapped up in a shimmery golden bag sealed with a cute black bow. I'd deffo recommend you get this- either for yourself or a gift. Where else can you get such an amazing deal?! Thanks for stopping by x
*Please note that although I am an Avon Representative, I purchase all Avon products with my own money and I will always give my honest opinions in my reviews on this blog.



No comments:
Post a Comment