Maybelline Baby Skin instant Fatigue Blur in Cool Rose (£7.99, Boots).
As a fan of the original Maybelline Baby Skin primer- it smoothed over pores and gave a lovely base for makeup. But look at this! Maybelline have launched two new Baby Skin primers in shades Warm Apricot and Cool Rose; I chose Cool Rose with it's pink tinge as I have pink undertones to my skin. I find this to feel lighter on the skin than the original Baby Skin as it's got more of a light moisturiser consistency rather than a gel-like clear primer consistency. I love how this makes my skin look and I'm not quite sure how it does it! It smooths over pores and blurs them into the background. It gives my skin a wonderfully soft feel and even look giving an amazing base for my makeup to sit on. It's strange because it does make my skin look radiant without a hint of shimmer or highlighter-ness in sight! As a side note I love the packaging and think it's super pretty and girly! I'd deffo recommend this product y'all, thanks for stopping by x



No comments:
Post a Comment