Kat and Pyewacket
The thought that there's a Cat Tag on the internet and I've not done it yet is unreal to me. So here it is!
1. Breed or stray? All cats get love from me! However, I'm definitely a moggy kind of girl- all the cats I've had have been rescued in one way or another. 2. Regardless of your previous answer, what would your favourite breed be? I love Maine Coons as they're like mini lions with their long hair and they're the biggest domestic cat I've seen. I also love Spynx cats as they're so unusual and I bet they feel like velvet to stroke!
3. Any Cat themed clothes or accessories? I have a tattoo of a cat and another tattoo in tribute of my baby cat Pyewacket. I've got loads of cat themed clothing and accessories including dresses, a skirt, slippers, charms, necklaces, rings etc!
4. Whats your kitty's name? I have three that live with my parents. Jess (named by his previous owners after Postman Pats cat); Moshi and Kat (after Kat Von D).
5. Favourite Toy? Jess and Kat just love being stroked. But Moshi loves cardboard boxes- he loves sleeping in them but he goes wild if you close the lid and tap on the sides- he turns into a ninja!
6.Whats your kitty's favourite food? They all eat Whiskas in Gravy- but every Friday we get gem scraps from the supermarket fishmongers as a treat! And tuna, they love tuna!
7. Lazy or Fierce Hunter? Moshi is 100% a hunter. He's killed so many things like pigeons and mice etc. Jess isn't that clever so I don't think he's ever killed anything haha. Kat's a bit chubby so she can't really chase anything lol.
8. Favourite Activity? They all love being fussed over and cuddled. I think Kat loves eating the most though!
9. Does you cat have any strange habits? Jess dribbles when he's content which is a bit annoying! Moshi pretends to ignore you if you've not seen him for a while which really upsets me but then as you're leaving he comes over crying so you stroke him!
I'm so excited that this tag exists! I tag all cat lovers and owners! Thanks for stopping by x
Moshi
My tribute to Pyewacket
My cat tattoo.




No comments:
Post a Comment