Wow, I've been nominated by the lovely Vicki at All The Simple Things so thank you very much mrs! It's always lovely to know that people are reading and enjoying my blog as I get so much pleasure out of reading other people's blogs!
The Rules:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer the ten questions they have set you.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate ten people
Vicki's questions are...
1. If you had to use one nail polish for the rest of time, what would it be an why?
Gahhhh this is such a hard question! I think my favourite nail varnish atm is Chanel Le Vernis in Sweet Lilac as lilac is my fave colour and it's just so pretty and girly.
2. Blogs or Vlogs?
Blogs 100%. I love Youtubers and YouTube fashion and beauty videos but I'm not a fan of "let's follow me round while I go about my business" Vlogs. I dunno I just think they get a bit boring after a bit!
3. How often do you have pamper evenings?
Not as often as I'd like! I tend to have a pamper by having a nice soaky bath with candles whilst listening to music. I like to put on a face and hair mask whilst I'm in the bath relaxing. Then when I get out I'll paint my nails and toe nails so I can't do any house work whilst they dry!
4. If you had to make up and makeup and brush kit from one brand who would it be and why?
OK, so I'm gonna cheat here! I'd have all my makeup brushes from Real Techniques because they're the best brushes I've ever used and never need replacing! And makeup wise probably MAC or Chanel because they're great quality products!
5. Do you spend longer on your hair or makeup on a regular day?
Deffo makeup- my hairs lucky if it gets brushed most days! And I often let it dry naturally rather than styling it so it turns into a wavey mess and subsequently gets turned into a bun on top of my head.
6. What's your favourite scent and brand of candle?
Brand is super easy- it's got to be Yankee!! My favourite scent is probably Salted Caramel butttt at the minute I'm loving Camomile Tea which I've had in mini votives so I think I'll buy a full size of that soon. I've actually bought a new one today in Fireside Treats as it feels like the perfect autumn scent.
7. If you could go to America and buy any five products what would they be and why?
Well I'm gonna be super boring and say loads of Kat Von D lipsticks from Sephora because I love Kat and you can't get her makeup over here. In all honesty, I couldn't narrow it down to five because if I went to the US I'd just want to raid loads of shops like Target, Sephora, Bath and Body Works etc!
8. Bronzer or blush?
Deffo blusher- I'm a bit of a bronzer phobic because I'm pale skinned so bronzers are often too dark for me. I love super cute pastel blushes in summer and plumy shades in winter.
9. Night in or night out?
Night in, I'm a proper home bird and I'm pretty lazy so I love nothing more than a takeaway and a movie snuggled up on the couch with a candle on!
10. Who's your favourite beauty blogger/vlogger?
Hands down my fave blogger of all times is LLYMLRS- I just think she's so stylish and versatile whilst seeming 'normal' and shopping on the high street. On her beauty blog ETCLLYMLRS she reviews a nice mix of high end and high street brands so she caters for all beauty fans.
My questions for my nominees-
1. Who is your favourite blogger and why?
2. What are your Favourite high end and high street beauty brands?
3. If you could only have one lipstick what would it be and why?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
5. Where do you love you shop?
6. Name one bad beauty habit you have.
7. What are your favourite sweets?
8. What's your favourite perfume?
9. Who is your celeb style icon?
10. What is your favourite beauty item (mascara, foundation, lipstick etc)?
Yay! Done. So it's time to nominate... I nominate the lovely:
Laura Rachel at LOL
Mollie Victoria Bylett at Mollie Bylett
Lauren McMahon at Sound of Fashion
Rai at Blargle Flargle
Robyn at Vintage is a Virtue

No comments:
Post a Comment