Friday, 15 August 2014

Avon Calling!



On returning from my holiday I found two HUGE boxes full of Avon goodies for both myself and my customers. I bought way more than I remember ordering but the First Look pre-launch booklet for representatives contained loads of Christmad launches so I did go a bit over the top... Here's what I bought: 

Avon Naturals Illuminating Body Swirls in Winterberry & Shea and Warm Spice & Vanilla (representative exclusive pre-launch)

Glimmerstick Eyeliners in Majestic Plum and Brightening Pink

Ultra Colour Lipstick in Very Violet (representative exclusive pre-launch)

Eyeshadow Duo in Deep Wine (representative exclusive pre-launch)

Tangle Teezer Original (representative exclusive pre-launch)

Big Daring Mascara in Black (representative exclusive pre-launch)

Concealer Brush

Luck EdT (representative exclusive pre-launch)

Keep a look out for individual review posts- I've already started using these products! Thanks for stopping by x

*Please note that although I am an Avon Representative, I purchase all Avon products with my own money and I will always give my honest opinions in my reviews on this blog.

**all items noted (representative exclusive pre-launch) will be available in Avon Brochure 15 for you to purchase from your local representative or via avonshop.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment