Tangle Teezer (£9.99, via Avon).
I've always wanted a Tanlge Teezer but I've never been one for spending a lot of money on my hair products. The thing to convince me was that Avon were selling it so I knew I had to get involved. I've got quite fine hair which knots easily when I sleep on it and in the past I've lost loads of hair through brushing when my hairs been damaged. Thankfully my hairs in a better condition now but this is great for brushing my hair.
I really like the way this looks- it's perfectly 'ergonomic' and fits in the palm of your hand like a dream! I love the black and pink combo- two of my favourite colours. The genius of the Tangle Teezer is that the bristles are all different lengths and work through any knots rather than dragging against them. Honestly, this has changed my hair life! No more attacking knots with combs to losing chunks of hair for me! I'd deffo recommend this to replace allllllllll of your hairbrushes. Thanks for stopping by x




No comments:
Post a Comment