Saturday, 30 August 2014

NEW! Rimmel Velvet Matte Nails.



Rimmel Velvet Matte Nails in Sumptuous Red and Purple Opulence (£4.49 each, Superdrug- currently buy one get one half price!).

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! It's officially AW14 trend time and with it comes new makeup and nail colours and finishes. Rimmel haven't disappointed, launching two new seasonal matte shades in Sumptuous Red and Purple Opulence which are simply divine. I love the packaging of these nail varnishes- they look much more desirable than the traditional Rimmel nail varnish packaging. Sumptuous Red is a rich oxblood red and Purple Opulence is a true royal purple. You deffo need two coats with this bad boy to get true depth of colour and an even finish. The matte finish is soft and completely un-textured; my main issue with these varnishes is that they chip super easily but this won't be helped by the fact that I don't have a matte top coat to secure them with. I'd deffo recommend these varnishes- especially as they're on offer in Superdrug atm. Brb, I'm off to get me a matte top coat! Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

  1. i love matte nails, these look fab! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/verycouk-interview-big-thank-you-and.html xx

    ReplyDelete