So it's official- I'm engaged! After 7 (and a half) years me and my beloved have got engaged! He proposed to me on holiday last week in a place that's very special to both of us as we spent our childhoods there on holiday with our respective families wayyyy before we even knew each other. It was very romantic and special and he gave me this wonderful engagement ring! I wanted to announce it straight away but I had to wait til I'd told all my family first! So there we are! Big news! Thanks for stopping by x

congratulations to the both of you! such lovely news!
ReplyDeletehttp://oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk x
Yay, congratulations to you both sweetie! :D Wedding plans gonna come up on the blog?
ReplyDeleteI love your blog so much, so simplistic and your so honest.. So I nominated you for a blogger award, follow my link for all the details & send me a link to your answers when you've completed it as I'd love to have a read!
Allthesimplethings