Saturday, 16 August 2014
Primark AW14 Pre-Season Haul.
What delights I have to share with you all my lovelies! Without intention, I stumbled across some gorgeous Primark AW14 goodies that I just couldn't resist. I'm an AW fashion girl all the way and this haul pretty much encompasses why: studs, gunmetal, monochrome, pearls and boots. The only things missing are lace and fur (but the season hasn't even begun!). I fell head over heels for this monochrome pinafore dress it is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s! I love the length of the skirt as they're usually dead short and it's super retro looking AND it was a a bargain £8! I loved this bag so much I bought it twice, oops! It's got a super cool chain shoulder strap and I know I'll use these two bags so much over the coming months. Despite only being able to wear them in one ear, I really like these chain/pearl combo earrings- they feel very Chanel to me. Finally these boots- my first venture into Chelsea boots I think these were a bargain at £18 and look very trendy. I hope you're all OK- let me know what you're looking out for this AW14! Thanks for stopping by x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment