On Thursday, me and my fella went on a long overdue day out together. With us struggling a bit by way of money and me spending a million hours a week working, we've mostly spent our time together at home watching films and TV box sets. We decided to treat ourselves and went on a vintage jaunt into Manchester- shopping in vintage shops and eating brunch in my favouritist cafe in the world.
Sugar Junction is in Manchester's Northern Quarter and I basically wanna live there. It's like a shabby chic Aladin's cave with vintage furniture and decor serving awesome food and proper loose tea, in a pot. Pad both had pancakes and bacon for breakfast which was simply heavenly. I'd sure like to go there for an afternoon tea sometime! I wanted to steal the super cute bar stools and the teapot! I ended up buying myself a super cute purple and cream polka dot 80s dress with a Lacey collar from Oxfam Originals and my fella got an old school United jacket. Bellies full and pockets empty, we walked around the Northern Quarter for a while before heading home. I had such a lovely day!
My love.
Outfit: dress- River Island; leggings- Primark; shoes- Melissa; bag- Primark.










Such a cute teapot!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com
Sounds like an awesome day. It’s nice to treat yourself sometimes. I love vintage clothing, the dress you bought sounds nice! :-) xx
ReplyDeleteHelen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog